Skip to content

MyCSF

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

307 results found

1. MyCSF should display the scoring weights that are in use for the assessment object on the assessment page to avoid confusion around which weights are being utilized.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. There are a variety of quality checks imposed, some that require overrides from the assessor team to continue with submission. One of those should be 'scores are already too low to certify'.

Please add a little flag or warning note at the time of submission to simply say, "You're submitting an assessment for certification, but the scores are too low to certify. Proceed Y/N?"

Our particular case was due to errors in the inheritance process, but it could happen in other scenarios. Best to alert the assessor and confirm that they are not seeking certification.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add notifications when new diary entries are posted to an item that I haven't yet read. It would be great if this was visible at the domain and requirement statement level. It should be user specific - so once I read an entry, it turns the "New" notification off. This way I know when a subscriber leaves me a note or question, and they know when I leave a reply. I also upvoted the tagging option in diaries as this would be be a similar feature, but only if I can tell the difference between items I've read and haven't…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    • Name fields on the external assessor timesheet should be drop-downs pre-populated with all of the assessor’s users who have access to that object (with the option to still manually type in a name if not in MyCSF).
    • When selected, the CCSFP numbers should auto-populate as well.
    7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The document replace functionality should also replace document's name (not just document's contents). Right now it appears to replace the document contents but leaves the old document name.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Capability for Assessors to solicit their Clients to upload evidence into MyCSF for a given Statement.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add CVID & Illustrative Procedures to the Assessment Report (Column)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please add a Date column to the assessment list.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add field in Assessment Reports and Custom Dashboards to show if a requirement statement has been inherited.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Under inheritance section, can a notice be populated to request user's confirmation to verify and confirm the removal of inheritance before removing inheritance, regardless of status. This will help avoid accidental removal of applicable approved inheritance.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. suggest related requirements that may be met with an uploaded document.
    For example, a policy is loaded to support 00.a. A dropdown or picklist would be populated with other 00.a control requirements.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. There is no clear way to create a help desk ticket. When I open the "Need Help?" window there are links to suggest resolving an issue but if the problem isn't listed there's no further link or instructions on how to open and create a ticket for someone to get back to me. You need to make this option available and intuitive.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Help  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When using the Filter on CAPs there are some serious usability issues. First, the filter does not dynamically update so when you, for example, filter on Status of "Not Started" and then update said status you are returned to the list with the newly updated CAPs which now have a status of "Started - On Track" displayed in the list, so it requires the user to navigate down every time they enter a new status update for a different record.
    Furthermore, the list is limited so you must click the "Load More" button. So after filtering you are presented with…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. CAP management, especially when creating cloned objects to simply run hypothetical scenarios or to plan for a future, is far too inefficient.
    There needs to be the ability to "select" via a check box all of the "links" to a CAP and delete them all at once.
    There also needs to be the ability to do the same at the CAP level so that they can be deleted en masse.
    It should not take anywhere from 10-80 (!!!) individual clicks and actions to simply delete a CAP.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is an excellent idea, and it's actually already included in a CAP handling and reporting improvement initiative slated for roll-out a little later this year. I attached a screenshot of the mock-up. Thanks for the feedback and for your patience as we continue to improve the CAP functionality in MyCSF. If you're interested, we're happy to have a call to walk you through the rest of the CAP enhancements included in the initiative. 

14. Illustrative Procedures are presented in 'narrative' form. Given that the number of 'elements' in an Illustrative Procedure factors into the scoring formula, might not be optimum as ambiguous results can arise based on individual interpretation of the number of elements (not everyone is a champion sentence parser). Ergo, suggestions for revised Illustrative Procedures could be:
    1) Bulletized elements with a numeric count provided; or
    2) Embedded numbering (e.g. 01, _02, 03, etc.) to identify each salient element again with a numeric count.

Additionally, dynamically providing enough blank fields (i.e. # of elements * 5 maturities) in client response areas…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can you add the External Inheritance status to the main page for the Assessor view also? The status is displayed on our client's view and it would be good to have the same status in the Assessor view so that we can track and ensure our clients indeed submitted the inheritance requests to the external entity.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When viewing the linked documents for the Requirement Statements, each document should show the date that it was linked without having to go through the document repository especially in situations where we request for additional evidence from the assessor. From some assessments I have done so far, I noticed the assessors do not make reference to the newly linked documents so we have to go to the repository to check the date for all documents to see if any was added outside their testing period. This would really help to save time during QA review.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Within the UI when something is a CAP add a button that would show why something is a CAP. This would need to include the math behind the requirement and/or control reference.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. One of the most time consuming tasks in performing assessments is the linkage of documentation. I think it would be helpful if our documentation repository creates a slot for each document. The slot is then mapped in a one to many relationship model to control requirements. The documents are then uploaded to the virtual slot. The big advantage is that documents in the slots can be automatically mapped to any assessment object and if the most recently reviewed version of a policy is uploaded to the slot to replace the old version, the new one automatically mapped as well. This…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When downloading workpapers / documents, MyCSF currently erases the file metadata. For example, when downloading a file the "date created" field gets overwritten to the date the file was downloaded from MyCSF. MyCSF should not mess with any document's metadata at all. I'd like to be able to see the original date created as well as all of the other original metadata associated with the file.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?